Financial Service Skills Coach / Assessor - Bloomsbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Financial Service Skills Coach / Assessor
Bloomsbury, Greater London, England
£35000 - £40000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Due to the success and growth of one of our key accounts we have a requirement for 2 experienced Financial Services Skills Coach / Assessor to join a highly reputable Training and National Financial Services Provider in the UK.
We are offering a competitive starting salary with 25 days holiday plus statuary holidays and an excellent training and development programme.
This role will be working exclusively with a Financial Organisation to deliver the Apprenticeship in line with the companies development programme.
This is a home-based position where duties of the Financial Services Skills Coach/Assessor will include:
* Introducing new Learners on to the programme and you will be presenting an overview of the apprenticeship and guiding them through any necessary administration tasks or paperwork
* Coaching and training of qualifications using different methods which include online delivery using Microsoft Teams, Zoom, telephone, and email.
* Supporting the apprentice through End Point Assessment requirements
* Support the Learner in completing professional qualifications, facilitating provision of study materials and exam bookings
* The successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining good working relationships with their learners to ensure the learner journey is a quality experience and has a positive impact on the learner.
Experience and Qualifications Required for the Trainer/ NVQ Assessor- Financial Services
* TAQA, A1 or D32/ D33 Qualified – Desirable
* PTLLS or above is highly desirable, or working towards
* Experience of Assessing Learners through the Financial Services NVQ Programme.
* Relevant Level 3 professional banking qualification (for example LIBF Certificate in Retail and Digital Banking (CertRDB), or Certificate in Business Banking and Conduct (CertBB&C)
* Vocational competence working within Banking/Financial Services/Insurance/Financial Planning
* Target and Quality Focused
If this is something of interest to you please don’t hesitate to apply. If you would like more information on the role contact Muhamed Arshad on (phone number removed). Positions are available immediately
Key Words: Banking Assessor, Banking, Finanace, Assessor, Skills Coach, Coach, Finanaical Services