HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver - Bristol | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HGV Class 2 Tanker Driver
£24500 - £25459/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Class 2 Tanker Driver
Salary: up to £25459
Hours: Mon - Fri (-3pm).
Benefits: Free onsite parking
My client is part of a larger group, which has c. 250,000 rental units over 23 countries. These are organised into 6 divisions - France, ENSE, Germany, Nordics, APAC and UK. Around the world, my client's Group is the leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management.
Some Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Emptying and Refilling of Customer Tank Units across the Region.
· Ensure the empty and refill of customers units across South East Region in an efficient and timely manner.
· Comply with company standards at all times.
· Assess and consider site access and communicate with customers accordingly to deliver workable solutions.
· Routine checks and general maintenance of the vehicle.
· Completion of accurate paperwork for both services and vehicle records.
· Knowledge and understanding of EU driver's hour's regulations.
· Compliance with all EU tachograph regulations.
· Adhere to health and safety rules both for our company and customers when on site.
· May also be asked to cover other driving duties at busy times.
· To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
Knowledge & Experience
Class 2 license
A good understanding and knowledge of current regulations in regarding to Working Time Directive and Driver's Tachograph restrictionsDesirable:
Geographical knowledge Familiar with working in a high-pressure environment Experience in working on a Tanker vehicle Preferred experience in waste clearance
My Client respect and value differences and are passionate about our people, our customers and the planet. We nurture an environment where all differences are valued, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. We are committed to building a culture that brings together the very best of our people and their unique skills, experiences, abilities and where they can flourish. In joining my client, you will be able to apply and develop your skills and knowledge as part of a collaborative team that is helping to innovate and play a part in building a better future and creating value for our customers, our people, society and the planet