Registered Nurse - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Up to £27 per hour + Free DBS and uniform
Permanent (Part time)
We're passionate about delivering the best person-centred care
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Salisbury and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. You'll be developing care plans for our service users, leading a clinical team and helping with medication support. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 health and social care professionals.
Flexi Pay gives you the ability to instantly access up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll have current NMC registration and consistently stay up-to-date with nursing best practices, striving for excellence in everything you do. With over 6 months post-qualification experience under your belt, you'll be in your element when handling complex situations and feel comfortable leading a team. You'll be a true empath, with excellent bedside manner, demonstrating our core values of trust, empathy and expertise on every shift.
You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with Flexi Pay
- Only work the shifts that suit your lifestyle. We have part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free specialist clinical training to progress in your career
- Access to NHS registered GPs via a Virtual GP app and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and be on shift in just 48 hours!
Posted 12 days ago