Care Assistant - Avonmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Care Assistant - Personal Home Carer
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking for the next step up in your healthcare career?
Care Assistants to deliver care in the home for individuals in Bristol, Backwell, Failand and the surrounding areas. , you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care.
Why choose Newcross?
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Immediate pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of flexible shifts to choose from including part-time, full-time, day and night shifts
- Access to appointments with NHS-registered GPs through a Virtual GP app
- Face to face and telephone counselling for mental health support when you need it.
If you think variety is the spice of life and enjoy building great relationships with colleagues and service users, then a career in care at Newcross would suit you. Apply today.
- The desire to work in a team to better the lives of service users
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience
- Certification in practical Moving & Handling course in the last 12 months
- Access to a smart device with internet to manage rotas via the Health Force Go app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
With Flexi Pay, you have the option to get instant access to up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts (even on weekends and bank holidays). All managed through our innovative app, HealthForceGo!
Apply now and you can start within a week!