Quality Manager - Milton Keynes - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Milton Keynes - This Area Only
£50000/annum Bonus, 25hol, 6%Pension, Healthcar
Permanent (Full time)
Quality Manager. Are you interested in working for a global manufacturer with a turnover of over 3billion euros? Would you be excited to work for a fast moving business who operate in over 40 countries and have over 20,000 employees? If so, you maybe the Quality Manager we are looking.
What benefits could you expect?: Annual Bonus, 25days holiday + BH, 6% pension only 3% required from you, canteen, free parking, private health & life assurance (Some benefits valid after probation.)
The duties you will be expected to carry out include:
* Manage the day to day activities relevant to Quality and System compliance, coordinating activities required to meet Company, Plant, Stakeholder and Regulatory Standards
* Maintain compliance of our Integrated Management System (IMS) with specific external and internal standards, including ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, ISO 50001, along with product Regulatory requirements.
* Customer facing to support with Quality concerns or improvement initiatives
* Monitor and analyse quality related data using relevant statistical techniques to identify adverse trends.
* Facilitate root cause analysis of quality issues and ensure robust corrective actions are implemented.
* Lead the Quality team ensuring health & safety, standard work, attendance and cover are effectively managed.
What we need you to bring to the party?
* Proven track record as a Quality Manager within a QMS, FMCG or High-volume environment. (Plastics or Packaging would be highly desirable.)
* Detailed knowledge of working under ISO 9001
* Certified Internal Auditor as a minimum.
* Knowledge of CI / Process Improvement / Problem solving techniques such as Kaizen, LSS, 5S, 8D, etc.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday permanent days