Graduate Trainee - Milton Keynes - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate Trainee - Customer Service Executive
Milton Keynes - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Location: Milton Keynes
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Trainee to join a highly successful Customer Service Executiveteam. within a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-driven products.
During your 2 year journey, you will gain the skills and knowledge needed to build a successful career in a Global organisation. Besides developing your leadership skills you will learn how to communicate effectively with customers and colleagues from around the world; become more self-aware and gain valuable business and company knowledge.
Our client offers a unique program designed to provide you with challenging assignments whilst learning by doing. You will be actively integrated into the daily operations and whilst completing your training you will be entrusted with real responsibility, both in the day to day business and in special projects. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career long-term within an Account/Relationship Management position.
In order to apply you will possess the following:-
- Recent Graduate
- Degree in Business, Finance, Food & Technology, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 6 months experience within a Customer Service setting
- Passion for the Food & Beverages Industry
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent sense for priorities
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications & digitally savvy
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- A positive attitude and a growth mind-set
- Self-motivated; personal career goals
- Experience of leadership & taking responsibility . undertaken voluntary work and/or held positions of responsibility at University
You will be trained to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the development and implementation of the regional customer service strategy
- Building and maintaining a good working knowledge of company products and services, customers, working practices and the computer software to perform the role.
- Set up all new accounts in SAP
- Processing and progressing orders in SAP
- Providing customers with order documentation
- Reviewing the content of customer orders & verifying quotation and pricing
- Dealing with customer queries and following up on customer complaints
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to progress quickly into Account Management
- Contributory Pension, Life Assurance and Private Health Care
- 27 days holiday plus statutory