Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
- planning publicity strategies and campaigns
- writing and producing presentations and press releases
- dealing with inquiries from the public, the press, and related organizations
- organizing and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions, tours, and visits
- speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences, and presentations
- providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress
- analyzing media coverage
- commissioning or undertaking relevant market research
- liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales, and objectives
- Communication. More than any other skill, communication is one you will use every day when working in this field.
- Writing Ability. Along the same lines, you must possess the ability to write captivating content.
- Understanding of Social Media.
Posted 5 days ago