Gas & Mechanical Maintenance Engineer - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Gas & Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
East London, Greater London, England
40000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Mobile Mechanical Engineer
90% of work in London
New Build Houses & Commercial Contracts
My client is a progressive, multi-disciplined company, formed in 2013 they aim to be at the forefront of innovative technologies providing Mechanical, Electrical and Maintenance Services to the construction industry. Focusing on quality, efficiency, dependability and value ensures we maintain our competitive edge within the marketplace
The initial success of their company is a result of understanding our Client’s service delivery needs and expectations by always working in close partnership. Our staff have over 35 years’ experience and are here to provide a unique design, installation and maintenance packages to commercial, retail, public, private and sports sectors.
- Installation copper and iron pipe work.
- Installation of heating systems and controls.
- Removal of existing heating systems/ radiators.
- Installation of sanitary ware and fittings.
- Installation and maintenance of domestic hot and cold water systems.
- Fault finding
- Gas install, fault finding and maintenance
- Solvent welding of ABS and PVC pipe work.
- Fully qualified with trade apprenticeship.
- GAS Safe Qualified
- Able to work to the highest possible standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working on residential projects.
- CSCS card holder.
- Preferably at least 5 years working experience.