VW Senior Service Advisor - Warwick | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
VW Senior Service Advisor
Warwick, Warwickshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are recruiting for a Service Advisor to join our Volkswagen Dealership in Stratford-Upon-Avon. The hours of work are Monday - Friday, 08:00 - 18:00 as well as working Saturdays on a rota basis.
You will be well versed in delivering high levels of customer satisfaction in a very busy and demanding environment. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for ensuring the workflow of the department, hitting and exceeding targets and up selling our full range of services.
Role and Responsibilities
- Booking customer vehicles in for maintenance and/or repairs, and liaising with the workshop team to schedule the workload
- Meeting customers on arrival and providing them with a seamless service, from drop off to vehicle handover.
- Updating customers with progress on their vehicle, as well as authorising additional work and making follow-up calls.
- Liaising with the Workshop, Parts and Sales department to ensure customers vehicles are ready on time.
- You will have the passion to deliver an excellent customer service experience and the ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers
- A well-presented individual with a desire, attitude and character to succeed
- Previous experience in a customer service role, ideally working to key targets to deliver customer satisfaction and sales objectives
- You will have good organisation and administrative skills, knowledge of dealer management systems would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Motor trade, automotive or car dealership experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
What we offer
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
Founded in 1979, Listers Group stands as one of the largest privately and family-owned motor retailer groups in the UK There’s a reason why this is the case, actually there’s over two and a half thousand reasons, our team. Since the very beginning our success has been a product of the fantastic people that work for us. This is recognised by representing some of the world’s most prestigious car brands across the Midlands, Lincolnshire, Gloucestershire, Norfolk and Yorkshire. We support employees in all areas of the business, whatever your aspirations might be so if you are looking for a career within the motor trade, automotive or car dealership sector then please apply today. If you are looking for similar motor trade jobs you can also join our Talent Bank.