Registered Nurse - - Nationwide | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Up to £27 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
A rewarding nursing role with true control over when you work and get paid
As a Registered Nurse in Brentwood and the surrounds, you'll work in a variety of establishments in your community. We're so much more than a temporary staffing provider. With us, you'll join a community of over 9,000 likeminded health and social care professionals, and gain exclusive access to all of the tools you need to take your career into your own hands. You'll be providing dedicated nursing care to our service users at all times in line with their personal care plans.
What you'll need
To join us, you'll need to have over 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience in the past 3 years within the UK and the right to work in the UK. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
In addition to clinical knowledge, we're looking for people with the right personality. We'll ask you to tell us of scenarios in which you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise while on shift.
Our healthcare staff are able to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays.
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply now and you can start within a week!