Nursing Home Manager - Ilkley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Nursing Home Manager
Ilkley, Bradford, England
£60000 - £65000/annum Great staff benefits
Permanent (Full time)
£60,000 to £65,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8) | 40 Hours | Days | Good CQC Rating | Privately Owned |
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with experience working as Nurse Home Manager in a UK care home setting is required to lead and develop a leading nursing home in the Ilkley area,
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly, dementia and disability care to over 70 residents in a home from home setting.
Details of this Registered Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week on day shifts.
• A competitive salary of £60,000 to £65,000 per annum, dependant on experience which is in line with NHS Band 8 Equivalent Rates.
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a CQC compliant care home
As Registered Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that does not compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Manager:
• Registered General Nurse (RGN), Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Registered Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD)
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and have proven experience working in a nurse-led long-term adult care.
• Good communication, interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach.
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation