Laboratory Analyst x2 - Barnard Castle | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Laboratory Analyst x2
Barnard Castle, County Durham, England
Contract (Full time)
CK Group are recruiting for 2 Laboratory Analysts to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Barnard Castle on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Laboratory Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Barnard Castle, County Durham.
Up to £ per hour, depending upon experience (Umbrella).
Laboratory Analyst Role:
- Perform analytical tests on pharmaceutical product.
- Perform equipment performance checks/calibration.
- Create, review and update laboratory documentation as required.
- May write stability reports or technically review the content of stability reports.
- BSc degree/HNC in Chemistry or other relevant scientific subject or have equivalent working in a GxP laboratory.
- Experience with a range of analytical techniques such as HPLC, UV, Karl Fischer etc.
- This role is open to recent graduates as well as experience candidates.
For more information or to apply for these Laboratory Analyst positions, please contact Heather on or email , quoting job ref 50747.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approved umbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.