Registered Manager - Nottingham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Manager-EBD Children's Home in Nottinghamshire
45000.0000 - 46000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Permanent Registered Manager- EBD Children's Home in Nottinghamshire
Would you like to be part of a brand new company that has the financial backing to open up 10 residential homes in the next 3 years? Whose diverse workforce are committed to making a positive difference for children by ensuring the quality of services are maintained to a high standard?
If you do then look no further. This is a wonderful opportunity for a OFSTED registered, qualified and experienced Registered Manager to join the team. You will work with children between the ages of 6-13 with Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties helping and supporting them, working alongside directors and other key professionals.
You will work in collaboration with partner services - therapists and educators, in the interests of the children.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of EBD and also have had multiple years of experience as a registered manager.
Telephone interviews will take place as and when strong candidates become available, if this is of interest send over your cv today.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Select, support, and lead teams dedicated to promoting emotional stability in children.
- Demonstrate the standard of direct work with children required.
- Ensure that in place are the policies, procedures, and practices necessary to safeguard and promote the welfare of our children
- Able to engage with young people, work in partnership with local authorities and fulfil all statutory responsibilities to children.
Requirements of the Registered Manager:
Experience as Registered Manager within children's residential homes.
Hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare
Experience of working with children with EBD.
- Competitive salary of up to 45K
- Up to 3K in bonuses for helping achieve 'Good' or 'Outstanding' in OFSTED Inspection
- Standard Annual leave
- Realistic career progression scheme - Related to the 10 homes being opened in 3 years
Are you looking for a step-up? Would you like to work for a financially backed, brand new company? Then please get in touch and send over your CV by applying to this ad or alternately call me on extension 7171.