Supervising Social Worker - Independent Fostering Agency
Preston, Lancashire, England
A well-renowned small Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Supervising Social Workercovering a case load over local Lancashire area.
This role is a full-time & maternity cover position. The ideal Social Worker will have experience as a Supervising Social Worker preferably within the private sector.
Benefits for you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- The flexibility to work in a partly home-based role
- Annual leave of 25 days + public holidays
- Car Allowance
- Contributory pension
- Private healthcare
Your responsibilities as the Supervising Social Worker:
- Supervision and Management of carers
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Contribution to Foster Carer & Social Worker training
- Partaking in the out-of-hours duty rota
Requirements of you as the Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- Significant experience of working with Looked after children
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on######### for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this Supervising Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
Posted 14 days ago