Project Support Administrator - Northampton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Project Support Administrator
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Clipper Logistics is one of the leading retail fulfilment businesses in the UK, with ability and agility at our core, our cutting edge operations allows us to provide world class customer service to customers such as John Lewis, River Island, Marks & Spencer and .
Our Northampton 3 site is now seeking a Project Support Administrator to join the team.
What is the purpose of the role?
The main purpose of this role is to support effective processing and monitoring of project information created by the projects team and external suppliers.
Your key duties will include:
• Provide day to day support to the General manager/Senior Leadership Team
• Prepare, co-ordinate and present period packs for our customers
• Diary management and administration assistance to Project Management Office
• Meeting minute taking and circulation
• Oversee and upkeep of all project documentation ensuring it is fit for purpose, including Project registers and Logs
• Collating information for the weekly Highlight reports, and compiling where necessary
• Collating information from all project workstreams IT, solution design, operations, HR, customer
• Progress chasing the project team on outstanding updates and actions
• Ensure all project documentation is organised in a central repository
• Creating and managing benefit cost analysis
• General administrative duties
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
• Excellent organizational and prioritisation skills
• A confident self-starter with the ability to manage a project
• Strong project management skills
• Good analytical and numerical skills
• Able to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent communicator – both verbal and written
• Works well under pressure
• Computer literate and MS Office packages
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently with minimal support, as well as in a team environment
• The ability to understand and support the needs of diverse projects across an organisation
• Ability to build strong relationships with customers, vendors and internal stakeholders