Residential Conveyancer - Stafford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
25000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Residential Conveyancer / Legal Executive / Licenced Conveyancer
Stoke on Trent
Salary - £25k to £35k
Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancer looking for a new opportunity?
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Residential Conveyancer to join an established team in a reputable law firm in the Stoke on Trent area.
The role will involve managing a case-load of residential conveyancing transactions from instruction through to completion
- Ability to deal with all aspects of Residential Property Law
- Required to manage a varied case-load of leasehold, freehold, re-mortgages, sales and purchases
- Liaise closely with clients, estate agents, lenders, and other solicitors
- Prepare and draft necessary correspondence and documents
- Responsible for managing relationships with clients throughout their whole transaction
Candidates skills and experience:
- Proven experience in residential conveyancing
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of conveyancing transactions
- Confidently manage case-loads independently with little support
- Ideally you will be either a qualified Solicitor, Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive or experienced residential conveyancer