Clinical Applications Lead - London - This Area Only | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Clinical Applications Lead
London - This Area Only
Contract (Full time)
Clinical Applications Lead using EMIS / SystmOne - 4 month contract based from home offering up to £400 per day
Becoming a Clinical Systems Lead with Capita Enterprise Services
The clinical systems lead will be responsible for delivery of clinical systems configuration changes that have been requested by Central London Community Healthcare (CLCH) through change projects. The scope of the role will include gathering and analysing requirements, estimating effort, implementation of configuration changes in the clinical system (SytmOne and/or EMIS), undertaking user training when required, documenting changes and undertaking early life support.
The role requires excellent clinical systems (SystmOne and/or EMIS) configuration skills and business analysis skills. It involves working with CLCH clinical staff to define requirements, working with colleagues in the clinical systems team to define the solution and with the clinical systems programme manager to define effort, costs and timescales.
What you’ll be doing:
· Gather requirements and undertake business analysis in order to define the clinical system (SystmOne and/or EMIS) configuration changes that are required to deliver change projects.
· Document requirements and business analysis, providing effort estimates that the clinical systems programme manager can use to define costs and timescales for change projects.
· Implement clinical system (SystmOne and/or EMIS) configuration changes for change projects.
· Dependent upon the complexity of each change project, produce documentation, undertake end-user training and early life support as required.
· Occasionally (dependent on workload) act as part of the clinical applications support team, resolving clinical applications support requests.
What we’re looking for:
· Extensive hands-on experience configuring SystmOneand/or EMIS clinical applications
· Experience gathering requirements and undertaking business analysis
· Excellent working knowledge of SystmOneand/or EMIS clinical system configuration
· Good communication and customer-facing skills
About Capita Enterprise Services
Capita Enterprise Services is a customer-focused, trusted IT services provider.
Capita Enterprise Services are part of Capita Plc, a leading UK provider of technology enabled business services. We’re supporting and improving the lives of millions of people every day and we can only do this with the right people in place, working towards a shared goal. We encourage an open, honest working environment where everyone can be true to themselves and people are valued for their differences. We’re always challenging each other to learn and improve, because we know when we work together, we can deliver better outcomes. We work across such a huge range of businesses and sectors, that you’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop your career in any number of directions.
What’s in it for you?
· A day rate of up to £400 per day
· Home based role
You’ll also become part of a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we’ll provide the support you need to do deliver. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. If you have any questions you’d like to ask before applying, you can contact Hannah Bradley at