Infrastructure Project Manager - Blaydon-on-Tyne | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Infrastructure Project Manager
Blaydon-on-Tyne, Gateshead, England
Permanent (Full time)
This is a great chance for a Senior Infrastructure Project Manager to join our Professional Services team to champion delivering technical projects on time and within budget, live and breathe infrastructure automation, support cloud solutions and weave various services into compelling business systems for our customers.
What you will be doing
- To provide high level project management services to customers on all aspects of the implementation of the Advanced product portfolio
- Financial responsibility for the profit and loss of implementation projects
- To work closely with consultants to ensure customer satisfaction at all stages of an implementation. Including regular feedback on issues and opportunities
What you will have
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing diverse and complex IT Infrastructure projects
- It is necessary for the Infrastructure Project Manager to have the ability to lead discussions to explain the options available to customers and gain agreement on the method of implementing the solution for the customer by setting their expectations at the correct level
- Have a high level understanding of the functionality of the company products as required
- Ability to travel across the UK as required
What we do for you
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Employee Assistance Programme – Advice, support, and counselling 24/7
- Life insurance - 4x times salary
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution
- Income protection insurance
Who we are
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest and most successful software companies. Our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses, charities and public sector organisations, powering their key services and functions. Driven by the millions of people who interact with our products every day in hospitals, schools, transport providers, sports clubs and a wide range of instantly recognisable brands, in our 8-year history we’ve already grown phenomenally quickly with a £254m turnover and 2,300 staff serving over 19,000 customers across the UK.