SEND Behaviour Support Worker - Halton West | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
SEND Behaviour Support Worker - Huddersfield
Halton West, North Yorkshire, England
£65.00 - £85.00 PerDay
Permanent (Full time)
SEND Behaviour Support Worker
Take the next step in your career now - scroll down to read the full role description and make your application.
- Huddersfield Are you a passionate graduate or experienced behaviour support worker looking to work with children that really need you.
Prospero Teaching is a leading provider in SEN education through West Yorkshire.
With our drive and commitment to our schools and relationships with the DFE and LEA, we are perfectly placed to support you with your next career step.
Prospero is currently recruiting for a BSW to work with identified children with EBD and ADHD.
This role is not only to manage the behaviour but also work with the children to help them understand their behaviour and how to develop from the skills you can provide.
We have several positions ranging from busy primary schools to purpose-built alternative provision.
Each school offers support and resources to make sure you can complete your role to the best of your ability.
Working with a supporting team in school you will have the best opportunity to help these children through there behaviour issues and help them to reach the goals they truly deserve to hit.
CONTRACT/POSITION DETAILS Location
- Huddersfield Position
- Behaviour support worker Start date
- ASAP Duration / Likely Duration
- Ongoing End date (if applicable)
- Full time/part-time
- Part time / Full Time both available The minimum rate of pay
- Minimum rate £75 per day TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST: Hold Right to Work in the UK Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application Provide two professional child related references OTHER If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
By registering with Prospero Teaching, you will be working with a team of dedicated professionals with a wealth of educational experience to help you find your next career move.
In addition, you will also benefit from access to free accredited training courses for teachers and support staff, ensuring you are able to continue your professional development support with interview preparations so you're fully prepared and confident to interview for your next role support with lesson planning and classroom management to support you to create stimulating and varied lessons a generous recommend a friend referral scheme Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Ideally, you will already have a full DBS on the update service but if not, we can process a new one.
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend and earn £150