Marketing Manager Relationship / - Chatham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Marketing Manager Relationship / Distribution
Chatham, Kent, England
40000.0000 - 48000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
About the team:
Corporate Accounts, sits within the lending communications team, who support the delivery of engaging marketing content across a variety of channels from creation right the way through to approval and delivery.
OSB Group is a leading specialist mortgage lender, primarily focused on carefully selected segments of the mortgage market and operates under the intermediary only brands Precise Mortgages, Kent Reliance for Intermediaries and InterBay Commercial. Our specialist lending is supported by our Kent Reliance and Charter Savings Bank retail savings franchises. Diversification of funding is provided by sophisticated securitisation platforms. OSB's unique cost-efficient operating model is supported by our wholly-owned subsidiary OSBIndia.
What you will be doing:
The key purpose of this role is to devise Corporate Account marketing strategies and deliver bespoke activity for the specialist lending brands. The role focuses on increasing the volume of business received from our distribution partners through educational and value added marketing activity in addition to the ongoing promotion of the lending brands and proposition, whilst delivering second to none relationship management and creating and managing the key account marketing plans. This role will have line management responsibility of one.
Your responsibilities will be to…
- Confidently liaise with third party distribution on behalf of the group from a marketing perspective.
- Be the first point of contact for Key Accounts in terms of marketing; attending face to face/conference call review meetings with designated accounts.
- Ownership of maintaining regular contact with all Key Accounts' marketing stakeholders, understanding their marketing requirements and obtaining ongoing feedback on engagement and areas for development.
- Creation of the yearly Key Account budgets, providing evidence and rationale for requested spend, gaining overall budget approval and managing subsequent spend.
- Be the marketing Key Account expert, understanding their structure and potential restrictions for marketing.
- Understand the performance of the Key Accounts in terms of DIP and application volumes, translating this information into effective marketing campaigns to help drive business levels.
- Management, prioritisation and delegation of marketing based requests from the National Account Team. Including offering support with creation of content, key messaging and themes.
- Facilitation and attendance of regular feedback sessions with the wider Sales Team, gaining product, competitor and other feedback to help inform marketing content to strengthen Key Account communications from a sales perspective.
In return for your commitment:
We offer a base salary dependent on experience of between £40-48,000 and a competitive benefits package including:
- Discretionary annual bonus opportunity of up to 15%
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension (8% employer 5% employee)
- Life Assurance (4x salary) plus Group Income Protection
- Access to Private Medical Insurance and Medical Cash Plan
- Additional benefits such as, cycle purchase scheme, season ticket loan, holiday purchase/sell schemes, employee perk portal and save as you earn scheme.
- Prioritising your well-being!
Could you be the one?
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience and knowledge set out below:
- Previous experience in a similar Distribution/Relationship Management role, ideally within a regulated/financial services environment
- Expertly able to manage multiple projects, whilst meeting tight deadlines under pressure and managing changing priorities
- Experience working on marketing strategy, budget management, good marketing mix and experience in using multiple marketing channels is essential
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in delivering messages to all levels across the business
We also believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves.
What to do next
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Alternatively, if you wish to have an informal and confidential chat about this role please contact us on
If shortlisted from your initial application we operate a personalised recruitment process. Interviews are a two way street, we aim for them to be relevant and conversational to get the best out of you!
OSB Group are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and committed to treating all our employees and job applicants equally. We embrace equal opportunities and are opposed to discrimination on any grounds.
As part of our public commitment to the Women in Finance Charter, we have introduced our own initiatives to attract, develop and advance senior women in our sector. We don't stop there though, we have broadened our approach to encourage diversity and inclusion at all levels and in all roles. Our leadership and Executive Committee are right behind us, to the extent that our Diversity Champions sit at Board level and on a monthly basis receive updates on our progress.
Whilst we are an organisation that values face-to-face interaction and relationship building, we also acknowledge that people are not just productive in an office and tied to the 9 to 5. Flexible-working opportunities are important for establishing a healthy work-life balance so if you see a role of interest we are happy to be asked about flexibility and explore together if we can make it work.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK and be willing to undertake the relevant pre-employment screening checks should your application be successful.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.