Requirements Manager permanent consultancy role, Bristol. SC Clearance, military communications, Requirements Engineering, System Acceptance, User Acceptance, land domain, TACCIS, Bowman.
*This role requiresSC clearance, you must be eligible and willing to undergo the SC process in order to obtain the role.*
We are looking for a Requirements Manager to join our team of consultants at Experis. Working onsite with one of our clients you will be responsible for managing the User Requirements, in association with a broad stakeholder community, for all associated elements of the programme.
- The vision for this role is a person with previous Requirements Management experience in the employment of military communications capability for Voice, Data and IT capabilities as well as some Requirements Engineering, System Acceptance and User Acceptance expertise. An understanding of AGILE development would be beneficial but is not essential.
- The RM will be based in Abbey Wood but will be expected to travel to Bristol JPO, GD Oakdale, Elbit Chippenham, AHQ Andover and other sites as required.
- The role will form part of the team that will design, manage and implement test and acceptance of subbprogrammes including the Battlespace Management Application (BMA).
- The scope of the output will span System Acceptance offcontract with industry and User Acceptance into service.
- Chair the Monthly Test and Acceptance Working Group to provide direction to generate the inputs required to scope, plan and execute System and User Acceptance activities.
- Provide SME advice to the subprogramme ensuring all tactical user requirements are fully understood
- ideally Former MoD Requirements Manager
- Land Domain experience
- TACCIS / Bowman experience
- Location: Bristol (+ travel)
- Duration: permanent (consultancy basis)
- Salary: negotiable
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Please apply by submitting your CV.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a wellestablished team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Posted 35 days ago