Business Administrator - Cardiff | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
MAXIMUS UK, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MAXIMUS, Inc., operates several business lines in the UK, including the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, Remploy, Health Management, MAXIMUS People Services and Revitalised. MAXIMUS employs 4,000 local staff, including over 1,400 doctors, nurses, occupational therapists and other Healthcare Professionals. Operating from more than 270 locations in the UK, MAXIMUS is one of the largest providers of employment, health and disability support programmes in the country. Learn more at .uk.
About the role
To provide back-office support and administrative services to healthcare and other administration employees within the designated Centre location or region.
• Acting as the primary clerical support resource for internal and external customers
• Managing telephone, fax and e-mail queries from third parties
• Maintaining customers files in line with data protection requirements
• Accurate dispatching of information as required via external courier
• Accurately data entry onto the in-house information system
• Working within established processes and key performance indicators
• Liaison with other teams and medical colleagues
• Data collation
• General office administration duties, including documenting invoices, updating spreadsheets and filing
• Other ad hoc duties as required
What we are looking for:
• Fluent English language skills: spoken and written in a clear, caring, courteous and professional manner
• Attention to detail in relation to office administration duties essential for the job
• Keen organization skills with respect to logical filing and record keeping both paper and electronic • IT literacy: Able to confidently use MS Word, Excel and Outlook to a basic standard . Able to create letters from scratch, use spread sheets to capture, update and store data in a clear and logical manner from scratch. Able to read and send emails / attachments etc.
• Able to deliver work to set targets and be self-motivated, effectively structuring daily activities ensuring effective outcome
• Willingness to travel as required by the business and undertake other duties and working patterns as required
• 25 days holidays + bank holidays
• 9% combined pension contribution
MAXIMUS is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a culture of equality and diversity in employment in which our employees as well as candidates for employment are treated equitably. We understand that a diverse workforce adds to our competitive advantage; and as such, we aim to ensure that job applicants do not receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, race, marital status, disability, age, part-time or fixed term contract status, sexual orientation or religion, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements that cannot be shown to be justifiable. Advertisements for posts will include sufficiently clear and accurate information to enable potential applicants to assess their own suitability for the post.
Where reasonable, MAXIMUS will review and consider adjustments for those applicants who express a requirement for them during the recruitment process.