Engagement Coach - Collaton St Mary | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Engagement Coach, Permanent, Torbay, £19,554 - £20,944 DOE
Collaton St Mary, Torbay, England
£19554 - £20944/annum DOE
Permanent (Full time)
Do you want to make a positive different in the lives of others? Are you known for your motivational skills and positive attitude?
Rthirteen a supporting a fantastic, employability support organisation in their search for an Engagement Coach to join their team in Torbay. Within this role you will support those who have been in long-term unemployment or who have been affected by the impact of Covid-19. You will support these individuals through their journey, providing encouragement and positive reinforcement and helping them to engage in appropriate services and activities with the goal of securing employment.
Duties to include:
* Providing a positive experience to all participants, supporting them through their journey.
* Encouraging engagement with the programme and action plan progress.
* Undertaking job search activity on a 121/group basis including CV support and assisting with applications.
* Identifying potential barriers to employment and creating strategies to overcome these.
* Updating of job vacancy boards.
* Conducting meetings between potential; participants and staff with the aim to convert interested into programme start.
You will have/be:
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to encourage and motivate others.
* Confident engaging with people both face to face and across digital platforms.
* Confident challenging behaviours and attitudes towards gaining employment.
* Good knowledge of the Torbay labour market and geographical challenges.
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Comfortable working in a team and to own initiative.
* Flexible and adaptable.
Desirable but not essential:
* Experience working in employability/advice & guidance.
* Full UK Driving license with access to own transport.
This is a full time, permanent role working 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday & 8:30am – 4:30pm Friday. The offered salary for this position is £19,554 - £20,944 dependant on experience. Benefits of this role include 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme and access to wide range of local and national discounts.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Sean Ferris - Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications, we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate