Sen Teaching Assistant needed in Lewisham - Lewisham | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sen Teaching Assistant needed in Lewisham
Lewisham, Greater London, England
£75 - £85/day
Contract (Full time)
Learning support assistant required in london borough of Lewisham for an immediate start!
Are you compassionate, and nurturing with the ability to engage and encourage learning?
Can you encourage children to reach their full potential?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, then I would love to hear from you
This is a long-term position that has an immediate start date. The working hours for the role are 8:30am – 4pm
In this role, your main responsibilities will be:
* Supporting and motivating student(s) on a 1-1 basis
* Providing a conducive learning environment for the pupil(s)
* Using creative methods to keep the pupil(s) engaged and to enhance their learning experience
* Managing behaviour and expectations in and outside of school
The successful candidate will have:
* Experience working within schools, preferably as a SEN teaching assistant
* Strong track record of inciting change in the pupils you have worked with
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Patience and a calm demeanour at all times
* Access to training and CPD
* Competitive pay rates and receive a weekly pay
* Build on experience leading to career progression and other opportunities