Field Service Engineer - BMS - London
Competitive salary plus benefits
My clients in London are looking for a Field Service Engineer. They are leaders in the Home Automation Systems, lighting control, shading, BMS, audio-visual and energy markets.
This role is commutable from Stratford, Ilford, Romford, Enfield, Barnet, Edgeware, Wembley, Brentford, Twickenham, Clapham, Croydon, Bromley, Dartford.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities: Support the company's commercial and residential business by travelling to customer job sites. Deliver exemplary customer service to customers in the field. Become proficient in servicing, troubleshooting and repairing Systems while following field service procedures. Coordinate with on-site contractors, lighting designers and facility managers to ensure proper system installation and handover. Sell service products, such as service contracts, and system upgrades. Participate in Customer Education sessions.
- Qualifiication/experience in Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Computer Science.
- Hands-on electronic, lighting or A/V commissioning experience.
- Knowledge in lighting controls, building management systems or computer networking is a plus.
- Strong problem solving/fault finding skills
- Ability to travel regularly (30%).
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision, self motivated.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Valid Driver's license.
- Fluency in English essential - Italian would be a bonus.
Salary: c£30k plus - flexible for the right candidate. Benefits include employer pension contribution & private medical insurance. Excellent scope for career development with a dynamic, fast-moving engineering company.
To apply for this Field Service Engineer role in London please contact us now!
Posted 15 days ago