£100 - £125 per annum
Do you love working in an education environment?
Do you have experience teaching English in Secondary schools?
Would you like a long term role for September?
If this is you and you are totally committed to supporting the future of hundreds of students, I would like to hear from you
An English Teacher is needed for a Secondary School in Chester.
It is a really rewarding role and you get the option to work as many or as few days as you are able.
In the role you can benefit from:
- * A competitive salary
- * Inspiring and influencing our next generation
- * Great career development opportunities
- * Termtime contract
- * Onsite parking
- Your responsibilities will include:
- * Delivering lessons in line with the curriculum
- * Marking and providing effective feedback on completed work
- * Managing classroom behaviour
- * Ensuring the safety and safeguarding of children
- Key requirements for the position include:
- * A clear and uptodate enhanced DBS check (we can support you with your application)
- * Experience of working with children is essential
- * The right to work in the UK
If you match the above criteria, then this role could be perfect for you! Please apply as soon as possible or you will run the risk of missing out on this excellent opportunity.
Posted 42 days ago