Third - London - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Third-Party Risk Management & Controls
London - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Party Risk Management: •
Establish and continually improve the Bank’s third-party risk management framework.
• Ensure the implementation of the requirements of the PRA/EBA Guidelines on Outsourcing and assess impact.
• Create a framework for onboarding/offboarding and ensure that due diligence of the third parties is conducted as part of onboarding. Monitor the 'life cycle’ of the Bank’s Third Parties through analysing, assessing and evaluating the risks and existing controls in line with relevant financial and operational regulations, policies and procedures.
• Develop, implement, monitor and report performance metrics that demonstrate third party value and performance. The measurement to include user satisfaction, quality and service levels, savings, supplier performance metrics.
• Develop and maintain a vendor analysis matrix and conduct business reviews according to the policy.
• Maintain and enhance the Third Party and Outsourcing Register as per the Bank’s policies and regulations.
• Work closely with Vendor Risk Owners across the Bank, providing guidance, advice and assistance in evaluations of current and potential third-party service providers.
• Where required, participate in the procurement of services and support operational negotiations in line with the Bank’s policies.
• Create controls and support third party contracts development vendor risk reviews and approval process and provide contract information as needed.
• Conduct independent risk assessments of vendors and provide findings and recommendations to the appropriate line of business.
• In conjunction with Legal and other parties, manage the whole cycle of the Bank’s Insurance policies renewal including assessing cover requirements.
. 1LoD Controls in the Operations Area:
• Act as a champion in establishing operational controls and managing operational risk in relation to the support units.