Yate, Bristol BS37, UK
£8.90 - £9.10 per hour
Permanent Support Worker - Adults with Learning Disabilities
£8.90 - £9.10 ltd per hour
I am looking for a Support Worker to join a Private Care Company working with adults with disabilities based in Yate.
What the role involves:
*I am looking for someone with previous experience working with Adults with Disabilities to join the team.
*Manuel handling certificate would be beneficial.
*This role is to provide residential support to an individual with cerebral palsy in their own home.
*This will involve assistance with day to day activities such as cooking and cleaning, as well as support with activities in the community - so driving is essential for this role.
*This role will involve shift work and sleep in's
*We are looking for someone on a full time permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to join a very supportive and friendly team offering lots of support and training!
If you are interested, please do get in touch -#########
Know anyone who might be interested?
We offer a £250 referral bonus for every candidate successfully placed in to work that you refer!
What are the benefits for you?
* A specialist, dedicated Social Work consultant offering single point of contact
* Exceptional referral bonuses - £250 per referral placed in to work!
* An extensive & exclusive range of Social Work vacancies across the UK
* Nationwide provider Social Work staff to over 200 local authorities.
* Payroll service twice a week
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Annual training budget of up to £250 and continued online CPD training
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
Posted 16 days ago