Digital Communications Officer - New Malden | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Digital Communications Officer
New Malden, Greater London, England
28000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Digital Communications Officer
Salary: £ - £30,300 . depending on experience
Contract: Full time, permanent
Location:South-west London (UK) office /remote working. Currently full-time remote working due to pandemic restrictions.
Join CSW as Digital Communications Officer and be part of a global movement campaigning for justice and freedom.
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic Digital Communications Officer, with approximately 2 years’ experience, to join our Communications Team. You’ll be joining the team at a time when we’re taking exciting steps to expand CSW’s reach globally, building a worldwide movement of campaigners and intercessors committed to standing up for justice.
You will have a genuine passion for all things digital. You'll be a technical specialist with a creative eye, comfortable analysing data, creating interesting and engaging content for a range of channels.
Key Responsibilities (full responsibilities listed in the application pack):
- Support the Head of Communications with overall design, content development and maintenance of CSW’s website.
- Lead on publishing new content on the website, including day-to-day maintenance and timely updates to all website content ensuring that content is posted quickly and the site continuously updated.
- Development and delivery of social media strategy, to grow CSW’s social media networks and audiences, optimising digital and social media outputs to reach wide-ranging target audiences.
- Creating, editing and sharing all digital content.
- A committed Christian with a good degree and a passion for justice, you will have a proven track record in digital communications, ideally within a charity or Christian context. You’ll have a demonstrable interest in digital communications, and a commitment to continual learning and development of digital techniques and practices, with proven technical ability and aptitude to learn new processes quickly. You are keen communicator with the ability to create digital content which is compelling, persuasive and engaging.
Essential Criteria (full criteria listed in the application pack):
- Approx 2 years of previous digital and social media marketing experience within the charity sector.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing digital campaigns, content marketing and email marketing.
- Experience in website editing and content management.
- Hands on experience of Content Management Systems, digital dashboards, online scheduling tools and email marketing software.
Closing date for full applications: Noon on Tuesday 13 July 2021.
This post falls within the definition of an Occupational Requirement as per the Equality Act 2010.
CSW is a human rights organisation specialising in freedom of religion or belief, and as Christians we stand with everyone facing injustice because of their religion or belief.