Head Chef - North Queensferry | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
North Queensferry, Fife, Scotland
28000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Head Chef (Restaurant)
Location: South Queensferry, Scotland
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
My client is one of the fastest growing restaurant groups in the UK with multiple award-winning venues offering an aspirational dining and entertainment experience for all guests and customers. They believe in investing into people, offering fantastic training and development opportunities whilst ensuring a great work/life balance to all employees.
On offer for the successful Head Chef:
- Attractive/Competitive basic salary
- 40% company discount
- Lifestyle flexibility
- Personal and Professional Development
- Company events and much more!!
Due to expansion and growth, this fantastic site is now looking to add an experienced Head Chef to lead the kitchen brigade to new heights. You will be a key player in the implementation, development, and execution of their food offering. Whilst ensuring the highest standards or professionalism and Food Safety/Health and Safety in the workplace.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality food with great attention to detail
- Committed to driving high standards
- Commercially aware with a proven track record of GP management
- Knowledge of menu costing and compilation
- Experience in rota management to maximise kitchen efficiency
- Positive outlook with a good degree of energy, resilience, and a flexible attitude
- Previous experience in a quality business
- Intermediate Food Hygiene certificate
- Full driving license would be advantageous
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks – LinkedIn & Facebook