£11 to £16
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
**Job Title: Data Kent
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of temporary role:Expected to last 4 weeks
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
Pay Rate:£11-£16 Umbrella
The role of Data Analyst is to develop and provide an information service to both internal and external stakeholders. To ensure the effective collation, recording and monitoring of data quality. To assist in the development of management information and reporting systems to support managers in the delivery of operational services.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist in the preparation of daily, weekly and monthly operational and performance management reports on services commissioned by the CCG, local NHS trusts, and any other commissioners of service. This includes working with sub-contractors and key stakeholders where required to fulfil these reporting requirements.
- Working with other data analysts in the preparation and delivery of quality data reports, to share best practice with them and to identify trends in business performance.
- To ensure that all information sources underpinning performance management reports on provider services are fully accredited in terms of data quality and accuracy.
- To work closely with Finance Teams (central and on site) to ensure that they are aware of issues relating to data quality / completeness.
- To be involved in providing trend / benchmarking / modelling information as required.
- To prepare monthly performance management reports for, and to inform, senior operational managers of ongoing performance against key service targets. To be able to clearly communicate the results of these reports to senior operational managers.
- To prepare reports as required for the unit’s monthly meetings with the service and Department of Health (NHS England).
- To take operational responsibility for all aspects of data quality and data integrity ensuring compliance with statutory requirements in relation to security and confidentiality.
- The post holder will be expected to take a lead role in ensuring that the Company achieves and maintains excellent data quality standards.
- The post holder will be expected to communicate effectively and professionally in the best needs of the business to all stakeholders, internal and external.
- Support line management to ensure staff involved in data entry and collection follow agreed documented policies and procedures. Where procedures are not currently in place the post holder will be expected to liaise with line management and the business systems team in order to resolve.
- Act as a reference point within the company for national and local data standards, ensuring that new requirements are implemented..
- Participate in own professional and personal development activities and promote a commitment to continuous development.
- Undertake any other responsibilities in accordance with the grade and nature of the post.
- To work closely with the Business Systems team ensuring both data quality and change control where appropriate.
- To communicate effectively and appropriately with all staff on site where necessary to support process and use of PAS/EPR ensuring data quality is maintained.
- To have an understanding of the National 18 week rules and its impact on Data Quality / Reporting.
- To attend and present unit data at regular monthly internal meetings.
- To undertake any other tasks in accordance with the nature of the post and as seen fit by line manager and required to meet organisational requirements
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Experience of interpreting & analysing data and monitoring the level of data quality.
- Knowledge and a strong interest in data quality.
- Experience of working in a data quality environment.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent computer skills / advanced skills in, Excel (pivot tables)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Ability to influence and interact with people at varying levels.
- Excellent analytical and numeric skills.
- Ability to work under pressure is essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, contact the Non-Clinical Recruitment team at Your World Healthcare on#########
Posted 3 days ago