Finance Administrator - Deeside | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Deeside, Flintshire, Wales
£18000 - £18500/annum 21 days holiday, free parking
Permanent (Full time)
To provide administritive service to a busy multinational credit management department with particular emphasis on daily cash management. Ensuring accuracy & the upkeep of customer master files & account information including reconciliation of the customer accounts. To ensure smooth data flow within the Department & the wider business To offer excellent customer service when dealing with customers and provide support to the departments Credit Controllers.
1. Allocation of customer payments, ensuring completion (daily) of various bank accounts cash postings & reconciliation.
2. Management & resolution of unallocated cash amounts to ensure individual customer account balances are up to date.
3. Manage the customer master files in relation to opening new accounts or amending existing account info, to ensure database accuracy.
4. Ensure all documentation is recorded and filed in accordance with the company Credit Management policy.
5. Administration assistance to whole Department to manage internal accounts in line with departmental processes & policy.
6. Provision of Customer’s statements and ad hoc documentation requests.
7. Daily management of Department mail boxes.
8. Assist the Credit Manager with the administration of ongoing projects and provide administrative & analytic support for Credit assessments.
9. To deal with all employees and customers in a way that achieves the highest level of customer service whilst maintaining Company standards.
10. In addition to these functions, the employee is required to carry out other duties as may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business and liaise with other departments to complete their role.
* Computer literacy in Microsoft Office and the ability to pick up bespoke systems, (advanced excel skills a bonus, as is experience of automated cash management)
* Excellent organisational skills
* Strong communicator both on the telephone and in writing
* Self motivated individual who works well under pressure in a fast environment
* Teamwork – a team player who can play an active role in a dynamic team
* Customer focused with a drive to deliver improved customer satisfaction
Roberts Webb Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy