Internal Communications Specialist - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Internal Communications Specialist
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries and geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
The Internal Communications Specialist role
You'll join a highly talented team that combines strategic and creative thinking to build and manage tailored and engaging brand experiences that strengthen our reputation and drive commercial impact. Reporting to the Communications Director, the Internal Communications Specialist will work on projects that target our most valued stakeholders, our employees.
- Developing and managing regional internal communications plan, making ongoing recommendations to improve employee outreach
- Creating and launching creative and high-impact employee engagement programmes that inform, engage and inspire
- Brand storytelling through the creation and curation of inspiring content; ranging from internal newsletters, blogs to videos and virtual and onsite events that keep our commercial vision front of mind
- Planning and managing quarterly regional meetings for the EMEA region. Full responsibility for content and logistics - live streaming, briefing speakers, agreeing on scripts, managing the Q&A and ensuring smooth event delivery
- Developing leadership communication strategy and content fostering a strong community and culture across our EMEA region
- Providing regional support around internal crisis communications management
- Partnering with HR, our ERGs and other key teams to support their communications goals
- Working in close collaboration with global brand and communications associate to ensure timely roll-out of campaigns and initiatives across EMEA
- Promoting AlphaSights' values and beliefs internally, helping us retain our culture and employee experience as a competitive advantage as we continue to scale
More About Brand & Communications Team
The Brand & Communications team aims to create, maintain, and communicate AlphaSights’ story and value proposition to attract clients and experts, engage employees, and appeal to talent markets. The team partners closely with every internal team to support consistent messaging, enable brand longevity, and make an objective impact on the firm. The team manages internal and external communications, digital/social marketing, service marketing, content creation, brand management, and graphic design.
You’ll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team that’s dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins together. Our alumni go on to join some of the world’s most prestigious companies or pursue further study at top graduate schools.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- 1-2 years relevant communications experience
- Outstanding academic credentials from a leading university
- Highly organised, with solid project management skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent writing skills, with high-level attention to detail and accuracy, is essential
- The proven ability to partner with all levels of the business and be an active listener
- Understanding best practices in effective internal communications
- High-energy self-starter who naturally spots vacuums and takes the initiative
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, and dynamic environment
What You Can Expect
A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results. You will have the opportunity to:
- Think creatively, challenge the status quo, and bring new ideas to the fore
- Get autonomy and access to senior leadership from day one
- Acquire career enhancing skills including problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking, project management
- Get exposure to a broad range of marketing disciplines
- Join a global and diverse multidisciplinary team
- Work with colleagues across the globe in all teams
- Embark on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental).
- Subsidised lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
- Option to work from home every Thursday and Friday
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.