Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, England
£17,000 - 18,000 per annum
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an Administrator with research skills and a strong understanding and interest in technology, to provide support to the sales team of this dynamic and rapidly expanding cutting-edge business.
Sales Administrator – Job Overview
Sales Administrator will be responsible researching and documenting relevant data sources for use by the sales team, as well as enhancing the current database with key contact and competitor information.
- Researching and documenting relevant data sources online
- Enhancing existing data with key marketing and contact information
- Ensuring each record is completed as accurately as possible
Contributing ideas and suggestions to improve processes
Sales Administrator – Required Skills and Experience
- The ability to work autonomously and own projects
- A keen eye for detail is a must, with a strong focus on accuracy to provide high quality data
- A determined and resilient attitude to research
- Commercial awareness, with excellent communication skills
- A team player looking to take on more responsibility
Able to use initiative, work autonomously and contribute ideas
Sales Administrator – Benefits Offered
- £17,000 = monthly bonus (up to £200 - £300 monthly bonus)
- 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- 25 days holiday entitlement
- Private Medical
Great opportunities to develop a career!
Thank you for your application.
- Please note Lawrence Dean Recruitment is acting as an employment agency & business.
Posted 12 days ago