Warehouse Operative - Peterlee | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Peterlee, County Durham, England
Temporary (Full time)
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company based in the Peterlee area.
We are looking for candidates with warehouse operative experience. The role would see you carrying out general warehouse duties; including goods in, picking and packing, and completing duties for despatch and inventory as designated by your supervisor.
- Daily meetings with the team leader or supervisor.
- To help prioritise workloads within the department / designated warehouse area.
- Picking and packing duties when required, and taking instructions from supervisors and management
- Should have working knowledge of all warehouse departments and understand the systems used
- Carrying out line feeding as well as loading and unloading vehicles.
- Maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times
- To follow all legal and company requirements to the use of forklifts in the Warehouse.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
- Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
- Day shift Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm