Business Development Manager - Greater London | 4255 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager - Cyber Security
Greater London, UK
Salary 40-50k Base, 90-100k Uncapped OTE + Bens
Permanent (Full time)
Business Development Manager – Cyber Security
40-50k Base, 90-100k Uncapped OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our international client is a leading provider of cybersecurity and more specifically, privileged access management. Through their global footprint, they deliver scalable solutions into numerous vertical markets and are trusted advisor to a high number of Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies. To achieve growth across the UK, they now have an exciting opening for a new business focused senior sales professional with SaaS/Cyber sales experience.
As a client-facing, Business Development Manager, you will:
* Develop and implement an appropriate sales strategy to meet agreed new business revenue and sales targets within mid-enterprise level accounts
* Manage and grow a territory through proactively prospecting new business opportunities
* Identify, grow and nurture major sales opportunities, schedule and attend appointments with prospects, deliver accurate forecasting and continually develop your sales pipeline
* Retain and manage all account wins
* Collaborate with channel partners
* Develop deep relationships internally and externally The ideal sales candidate will:
* Possess 3+ years experience in a client-facing, corporate sales role where the emphasis was on cybersecurity and or SaaS solutions
* Demonstrate a proven record of target achievement and sales success
* Understand buying criteria and possess the communication and presentation skills to liaise and influence at board level
* Have excellent self-management skills as this role requires autonomy, accountability and responsibility
* Be a commercially aware, new business hunter with a strong desire for uncapped, 6 figure earnings
* Be a problem solver, self-motivated and able to multi-task The successful candidate can expect a base salary circa 40-50k with an uncapped OTE of 90-100k plus an additional and generous benefits package, fantastic culture and opportunities to travel.
The Certus Recruitment Group is an established and experienced specialist consultancy providing sales, marketing and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK, Europe and Australia.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...