Geotechnical Engineer - West Bretton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Bretton, Wakefield, England
Permanent (Full time)
Geotechnical Investigation Engineer
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
An ever-expanding Ground Investigation contractor with a fleet of specialist drilling plant and equipment operating in numerous varying sectors including construction, defence, rail, utilities, and transport.
Unique opportunity for a Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental/Site Investigation Engineer based in the Yorkshire area to join an awesome company with exciting projects throughout the UK.
Key Skills Required
* Supervision of site investigations
* Logging of soil and rock in accordance with BS5930:2015
* Managing site investigation works, including pricing of works, dealing with suppliers and preparation of health and safety documentation
* Completion of Desk Top Studies
* Factual reporting, data processing with some interpretative reporting
* Assisting senior staff with project related duties
* Oversee department equipment - allocation, hire, servicing and repairs
* Travel and attend internal and external meetings as required
* Conduct internal paperwork as required
* Communicate with internal and external parties
* Willingness to work away from home
Experience and Qualifications Required
* Experience in the supervision and management of ground investigation contracts
* Experience in compliance with CDM regulations and production of H&S documentation
* Depending on qualifications already held the post holder will be expected to attend and pass internal and industry recognised external training courses
* Maintenance of ground investigation equipment
* Full valid UK driving license
About ATS Recruitment
ATS Recruitment are a specialist agency supplying skilled candidates into the high technology engineering and construction industries on both a permanent and contract basis.
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable about the sectors we recruit into and have several large national (UK) and international clients who repeatedly use our services.
Please visit our website for our latest roles and news