Planning Administrator Part Time - Hastings | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Planning Administrator Part Time
Hastings, East Sussex, England
Temporary (Full time)
The company are a leading global consumer electronics firm, with offices worldwide. They pride themselves on a great company culture, nurturing working environment and opportunities for progression. They are world leaders in supplying consumer electronics parts to a number of different industries, including the Aerospace and Autosport sectors.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Compiling paperwork packs for the different manufacturing departments, such as technical drawings and order invoices
- Working with the company's in-house IT order processing system
- Day to day office administration
- Taking queries both internally and externally on workflow progress
- Occasional hands on work on the manufacturing floor
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong administrative skills gained from working in an office environment
- Be self-motivated and good at working independently
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Be good at working within a busy team
- Have a real eye for attention to detail
The following position will include these benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Part time working hours - 9am-2pm Monday-Thursday, 9am-1pm Friday
- On site canteen
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website .uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunites we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.