Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour
Receptionist Tunbridge Wells £9.50 Temporary Part Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a client of ours, a global accounts, audit and tax firm, based in Tunbridge Wells. Our client is seeking a Receptionist to join their office on a temporary, part time basis.
The Receptionist will be fully responsible for the performance and management of the reception area and carry out all related tasks.
- Greeting visitors upon arrival and provide a professional and respectful service
- Organising and monitoring visitor parking
- Answering and transferring incoming calls
- Liaising with all internal staff to coordinate and book meeting rooms
- Preparing meetings rooms with the necessary equipment, stationary and refreshments
- Supporting office events and organising lunches when required
- Post management
- Updating internal phone lists
- Updating the offices Intranet page and liaising with the IT/Network team to ensure changes are made promptly
- Filing and archiving documents
- Keeping accurate records of petty cash and collating receipts accordingly
- Processing office invoices and banking
- Preparing, updating and distributing visitor packs
- Carrying out general administrative tasks
- Supporting Partners, Directors, Managers and wider teams with ad hoc projects
The successful candidate will have previous experience within a reception/administration role as well as having a professional attitude and excellent communication skills.
If you believe you have all the skills necessary to complete this assignment, then please dont hesitate to send your CV through to Blaine at red today.
Job Title: Receptionist
Salary: £9.50 p/h
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Type: Temporary, Part time (22.5 hours per week)
Posted 11 days ago