Sales & Stock Control Administrator - Alphington | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales & Stock Control Administrator (part time)
Alphington, Devon, England
£22000 - £24000/annum pro rata
Unspecified (Part time)
This is a fantastic part time Administrator position to support the sales and stock control function for one of Exeter’s most well-recognised businesses. Well- established and still growing, this is a great opportunity for an Administrator to join this great team who distribute their fabulous products globally. As Sales and Stock Control Administrator you will play a key role in supporting the team to ensure the smooth running of the order and delivery process, as well as working closely with the sales team to support and develop customer accounts.
This roles will suit someone looking to work between 20-25 hours a week; either full days or part days to suit, with some home working options available too.
* Inputting orders and stock transfers; generating invoices.
* Liaising with customers and warehouse team to ensure stock is delivered on time.
* Sales administration and proactive client calls to develop smaller national and international accounts.
* Supporting the Stock Controller and ensuring data is recorded accurately.
Skills and experience:
* Experience in sales administration or stock control.
* Strong attention to detail along with fast, accurate keyboard skills.
* IT literate with an intermediate level of Excel knowledge.
* A confident communicator who can work well in a team, but also with key customers at all levels.
* You must be able to demonstrate good time management, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure.
Why work here?
Liaising with retailers who are household names, this is an exciting opportunity to work in a busy and extremely varied role. A great team who work hard but have fun along the way!
* Hours around 20-25 per week to suit with an office/home working policy.
* Holiday: 21 days, increasing to 25 depending on length of service
* Staff parking
* On-site Canteen
* Death in service benefit
* Birthday day off