SEO Specialist - Colchester | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Colchester, Essex, England
£25000 - £32000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
SEO Specialist required for our long standing; modern, great team environment marketing client based in Colchester. The role of the SEO specialist is to is to provide research and implementation of strategies for effective Search optimisation for our client and their clients. This will include management of natural search activity, including technical, on page, and off page aspects, as well as attending customer meetings and formulating strategies to meet the clients’ objectives. The objective in your role as SEO Specialist is to deliver the highest level of service to our clients and maximise return on their digital marketing budgets.
* Develop SEO implementation documents/reports for clients where appropriate.
* The daily management of client online marketing accounts
* Define and implement natural search strategy for assigned client accounts.
* Manage search engine optimisation campaigns for a range of clients.
* Deliver technical and on page optimisation recommendations.
* Plan, launch and develop link building campaigns and manage client’s link profiles.
* Analysis of industry issues and make recommendations based on this analysis
* Keyword Research, usability reviews/analysis, competitor analysis, usability testing and benchmarking.
* Website analytics and analysis – providing customer insights and recommendations.
* Develop the Natural Search offering, research latest trends and relay to others.
* Research and document best practice for Search Engine Optimisation techniques.
* Evaluate new digital marketing technologies, techniques and partners.
* Continually look at ways to improve efficiency and productivity within the online marketing teams.
* Provide the Digital Manager with advice and guidance when reviewing operational procedures and make recommendations for changes to improve methods, controls and operational efficiency.
* Assist the Digital Manager in identifying, implementing and maintaining best practice standards and methods with the objective of driving quality.
* Flexible start time (7:45am – 16:30pm or 8:45am – 17:30pm), an early finish on Fridays – 3:30pm
* Must possess a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Technical, On and Off page
* Essential to have knowledge of natural search market & search engines
* Have proven knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
* Strong communication and liaison skills – both written and verbal
* Ideally possess HTML skills and a relevant google qualification
* Must be well organised self-starter with exceptional attention to detail
* Good literacy, numeracy and accuracy skills
* Competitive salary £25-£32k doe
* Exciting social side you can look forward to regular company-organised events.
* Private health care (after 6 months service)
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Fantastic team and office environment
* Company-wide profit share scheme (with OTE of 10% of basic salary)
* Contributory pension scheme 3%
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful