Finance Manager - Barnsley - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Barnsley - This Area Only
45000.0000 - 50000.0000
Contract (Full time)
We are working with a large, manufacturing group based in Barnsley as they look to appoint a Finance Manager / Finance Business Partner on a 12-14 month fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. This role would suit a driven, operational accountant with excellent business partnering skills. As this role is offering an immediate start suitable candidates will be available to start in June.
This business is easily commutable from Wakefield, Huddersfield, Sheffield, Rotherham and Doncaster.
Reporting into the Commercial Finance Manager, the role will involve;
- Budgets & Forecasts - support with the preparation and presentation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual budgets and forecasts.
- Business Partnering - working closely with and supporting all functions and non-finance individuals to interpret figures / reports and make recommendations on how to improve the reporting moving forwards to make information accessible to all.
- Reporting - Responsible for regular KPI reporting (Operationally driven) to provide information to relevant stakeholders and will present information and reports in weekly / monthly / quarterly functional meetings.
- Capex - support local sites coordinating the Capex process to include validation of initial business cases, monthly capex forecasting and post project completion appraisals.
- Inventory Counts - coordination of inventory counts to ensure compliance to internal controls
- Analytical background
- Experience (minimum 3 years) of a manufacturing accounting environment
- Demonstrable experience working with non-finance staff in a Business Partner type role
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to extract and interpret key information from large data sets
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate the ability to engage with and influence stakeholders (both finance and non-finance individuals)
- Verbal and written presentation skills - present findings and influence decision
- Desire to get involved with the business and not just run finance from spreadsheets
To apply please send your CV, quoting our reference and specifying which website you saw this position advertised on. Due to the high volume of applications please accept that if we have not responded to your application within seven days, your application has not been successful.
Sewell Wallis is a specialist recruitment company with a vast amount of experience in our industry we offer permanent, temporary and interim recruitment support for accounting and finance, human resources and business support positions. We recruit at all levels within finance from Purchase Ledger Administrator and Credit Controller level through to Financial Controller and Director positions. With offices in Sheffield and Leeds, we are well situated to cover all of South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Manchester. Please visit our website for more information on accountancy and finance jobs and human resources or business support positions.