Operations Manager - Glasgow City - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Glasgow City - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Operations Manager
Contract: Permanent- Full-Time
Working Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Variable Shift Rota - 09:00 - 17:00 - 40 hours per week
Location: Wembley & Glasgow Depot
Would you be interested to join a leading Building Services company with a reputation for excellence?
* 33 Days Annual Leave,
* Company Car / Car Allowance
* Company Pension
* Learning and development opportunities.
* Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
* Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
* Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
* Cycle 2 work scheme.
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Operations Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Wembley & Glasgow Depot on a basis.
The Operations Manager will manage a site team to ensure the successful delivery of multi-discipline projects and support functions, where required to ensure that each project is delivered in accordance with the Project Plan - safely, on time, within budget, and to the required quality standard.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that projects are delivered to the correct specifications and required quality/industry standards.
* Delivering design and build projects in liaison with internal and external design consultants
* On BIM-enabled Projects, information roles and duties as defined in PAS1192-2 or the Project BIM Execution Plan (BEP) may be assigned.
* Leading and motivating the team in accordance with ASAMK personnel policies and procedures.
* Conducting continuous improvement activities in line with the client’s requirements, implementing corrective and preventative action where required.
* Re-engineering the project, offering value engineering solutions, and having a close working relationship with our commercial department at all times.
* Ensuring suitable Commissioning, Inspection and Test Plans are in place for all work carried out.
* Experience in successfully managing multi-discipline projects - mandatory
* Electrical background with relevant technical Board of Trade Certificate of Competency – mandatory
* Completion of 5-day Site Managers Safety course – mandatory
* Valid CSCS card – mandatory
* Experience in commercial management and reporting on WIP – mandatory
* HNC Construction / Project Management or PRINCE 2 Qualification - preferred
* CDM Awareness - preferred
* Full driving license
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***
Atalian Servest is an equal opportunities employer that relies on diversity and equality to achieve our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or age