Hgv Technician - Milton Keynes Village | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Milton Keynes Village, Milton Keynes, England
Permanent (Full time)
D&D Recruit are currently looking to recruit a HGV Maintenance Technician to join a Vehicle Maintenance Unit in Milton Keynes. As an experienced HGV Technician, you will be maintaining a large fleet of heavy goods vehicles in line with VOSA standards and regulations. Delivering reactive and preventative maintenance, you will be reporting into the Workshop ’ll be partnering with one of our prestigious customer’s, working any 5 from 7 days on a rotating 08:00 16:00 and 16:00 - 00:00 shift pattern.
Pay, Benefits and more:
A salary of up to £41,800 Per annum, holiday pay, cycle to work scheme, workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
* Complete services to agreed standards, ensuring that vehicles are safe and legal at all times
* Ensure inspections are carried out in accordance with the current inspection sheet in a timely manner and productivity targets are achieved
* Ensure job cards are opened, signed, closed and entered onto the Maintenance system
* Deal with all at the door reported defects promptly and liaise with the Transport office should vehicles be departing late
* Deal with any vehicle breakdowns that are called into the vehicle maintenance department by following the company call out procedure, keeping the Transport office updated
Skills and Experience:
* NVQ level 3 or City and guilds equivalent in Heavy Vehicle Engineering
* Previous experience in Heavy Goods Vehicle maintenance
* C+E driving license PREFFERED
* IRTEC license or willingness to undertake
* Flexible in your approach
D&D Recruit are a well-established agency with offices across the country. We provide a friendly and approachable service to give a healthy work life balance to our colleagues