Area Manager - Salisbury | 8665 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Zachary Daniels is currently looking to recruit an Area Manager for a highly successful and rapidly growing retailer covering their locations across a Geographical area in the South West. This is a rare opportunity to join a high-performing business in a role, which will require you to lead various stores across your geographical patch, delivering a strong financial performance and exceptional levels of customer service across the board.
As an established Area Manager, you will be able to bring outstanding leadership, energy and drive to a well-known retailer who are eager to develop their business to the next level. We want the new Area Manager to inspire the team, engage with colleagues at all levels and lead by example.
We are seeking a proven multi-site manager who has demonstrable experience of managing food stores, supermarkets or convenience stores.
As an Area Manager you will lead your stores in all areas of service excellence, deliver KPI's in line with the business objectives and ensure you are leading and motivating your teams to deliver across your area.
- Creating a positive and engaging working environment within your sites
- High standards in all key areas
- Setting clear expectations in service, standards and operations
- Managing profit and loss, budgets, sales forecasting and various other key performance indicators
- Liaising and networking with head office, ensuring relationships are established with all key stakeholders
- Driving compliance, health & safety to adhere to all policies and procedures
- Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes
- Assisting with ad hoc projects with the central Retail Ops Team.
Successful candidates will have proven capabilities in retail management at an Area Manager or Regional Manager level - current or recent experience in food retail is highly desirable. A passion for delivering next-level service, supporting further business growth and managing a large number of stores is key.
A competitive salary of circa £55,000-£65,000, a company car and a wide range of company benefits and incentives are on offer for the successful applicant.
Please apply with your latest CV to be considered for this role. Please note, we are only able to consider candidates with multi-site experience.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...