Sen Teaching Assistant - Ealing | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sen Teaching Assistant
Ealing, Greater London, England
£70 - £90/day
Permanent (Full time)
Teachers 4 U is currently looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a KS2 child with autism and ADHD. The school is an OFSTED rated "Good" COE Primary School with a strong christian ethos and a family like community. You will be providing 1:1 support to assist with their learning. You may also be required to work with small groups of children. The rate of pay is between £70-£90 per day depending on experience.
Strong behaviour management is essential for the role.
- Must have previous Teaching Assistant experience
- Must have experience with SEN
- Must have excellent curriculum knowledge
- Relevant Cache Level 3 desired but not essential
- Must be flexible
- Must be willing to learn and enjoy working with children
- Must have a positive attitude
This role is full time and starts September 2021. Please apply now or send CV's to Natasha Wakley at Teachers 4 U in order to be considered for this role, alternatively you can contact us on (phone number removed).
To join us and be successful in this role you will need to:
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK