Mortgage & Protection Adviser - Peterborough | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Mortgage & Protection Adviser Peterborough
25000.0000 - 60000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Mortgage & Protection Adviser
Basis: Full Time Permanent Employed Role
Home Based: Living within 2-3* hours travel time of our Peterborough or Colchester Offices for meetings when allowed
Target: You must be a Fully CeMAP Qualified Mortgage and Protection Adviser with a Minimum of 12 Months advising experience to be considered
Rewards: We can offer Minimum Guaranteed Earnings for 12 Months, negotiable to a comparable level in line with your current earnings, with a realistically achievable £50K+ OTE plus an outstanding benefits and promotional tiers package
Promotional Tiers**: See promotional tiers section for further details of our new enhanced salary, promotional and benefits package
Working Hours: (Permanent, Full Time Role): Mon-Fri working two early shifts 9AM-6PM and three late shifts 11AM-8PM weekly. Weekends are not required.
Timeline: Immediate Skype interviews
IMH as part of The New Homes Group
IMH is The New Homes Group brand dedicated to delivering our Lifetime Mortgage Service to our existing customers. We currently have over 60,000 Lifetime Members and this year alone we have upwards of 9,500 mortgage renewals due, and each year and as we continue to win 1,000's of new customers through the Group businesses, our renewal opportunities grow and grow.
As a Mortgage Broker at IMH, we believe your skills and experience are best suited to focusing purely on the provision of quality advice and sales to our customers. The work of contacting customers, securing appointments and the progressing of the mortgage and protection applications is therefore the sole remit of our dedicated Adviser Support team. We create the opportunity for you to perform at your very best.
The role represents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, and with our continued growth this is an unprecedented career path for those capable of delivering the results we expect.
This is a telephone based role so you will be articulate and engaging. You will be writing in excess of 4 mortgages with protection per week so you will also be highly motivated and organised. You will also have a strong track record in mortgage and protection sales.
Working for IMH means we would provide you with fully qualified existing customer mortgage review appointments and we never ask you to make cold calls or source your own mortgage leads. As result, our Brokers perform at the top end of the mortgage market in terms of case volume and business written.
Required Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified and CAS is essential
- At least 12 Months previous experience as a mortgage and protection adviser is highly essential, ideally in a broking role
- Excellent inter-personal and presentation skills, with outstanding communication and listening skills, with the ability to explain complex information in a clear and simple format
- Self-disciplined to successfully work from home
- Your career is important to us, we are passionate about training and development ensuring you realise your full potential and ensuring you achieve success and maximise your earning potential!
- All our roles offer permanent Full Time home based employment.
- Basic salary of £25K
- Up-to 12 Months minimum earnings guarantees available, in line with your current earnings
- Outstanding monthly commission earnings. (Our top performers earn in excess of £65K PA)
- Quarterly Bonuses achievable against a range of performance based KPI'S
- Extensive induction coupled with an ongoing training, support and development program
- 33 days paid holiday including bank holidays, plus get your birthday off each year
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Unrivalled opportunities for progression, promotion and personal development in an expanding business
- Contributory workplace pension
- Free BlueCrest Prevention plus health screening.
- Generous Staff referral bonus scheme
- Death in service cover
- 24/7 Emotional well-being helpline available
Promotional Tiers** (which benefit from:)
- Basic salary uplifted by up to %
- Bupa personal and family healthcare
- Uplift in your employers pension contributions
- Uplift in your commission rate payments
(*Subject to achieving banked income targets)
If you would like to know more about an IMH Mortgage Broker role, then simply click apply now or call Ben Berry NOW for a confidential chat.