Clinic Nurse - Exeter | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Exeter, Devon, England
£27000 - £34000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are working with a high end Eye Clinic in Exeter who are recruiting for a permanent full time registered nurse to join them. The clinic has a state of the art theatre where they undertake various ophthalmic operations onsite.
This position will involve undertaking pre-operative assessments for patients undergoing local anaesthetic day case surgery. This will include visual acuity, visual fields, OCT scans, biometry scans and the instillation of dilating drops.
* Reporting to the lead nurse and the centre manager, you will be responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care for pre-operative assessments as part of the surgical pathway.
* You will work to ensure that the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of each patient is in line with evidence-based practices.
* You will have an innate ability to quickly identify any issues or concerns and act accordingly.
* Responsible for providing a comprehensive excellent ophthalmic service. This will involve undertaking pre-operative assessments, vision testing, visual field testing and using equipment such as auto-refractors and ophthalmic imaging device.
* To participate in the assessment of patient care needs and implement and maintain agreed standards of care.
* Registered Nurse/NMC Pin
* Surgical/Pre & post op experience
* Effective communication
* Ophthalmic Experience (not essential), full training will be provided.
Apply Today To Secure A Quick Interview