Development Manager - Kegworth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Kegworth, Leicestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Development Manager -Kegworth, East Midlands
Due to continuing success and growth, we have a fantastic new opportunity for a Development Manager to join our Team in the identification and development of residential and non-residential sites in the Midlands region.
* To be commercially aware of existing contracts, future tenders and other business opportunities.
* Focusing on obtaining 'new' clients and continuing our growth and communication channels with existing key clients and stakeholders.
* Identifying and evaluating land opportunities in order to bring forward land opportunities and new contracts to meet the Company's and the client requirements.
* Working alongside agents and consultants to bring schemes to fruition.
* Negotiating deals with potential landowners and clients, meet with planners to keep schemes progressing and provide the first stage of financial budget estimates.
* Having a good knowledge of the Planning system and legislation, working closely and engaging with Planners.
* Setting up option agreements with land owners and instruct legal team with option agreements.
* Liaising with Housing Associations to determine interest, housing need, mix and tenure to determine the optimum development value.
* Briefing consultants and commission architects and other consultants as and when required.
* Assisting in planning the Companies work programme.
* Supporting and assisting with the implementation of the new business development plan in line with the business strategy and objectives.
* Developing relationships with key decision makers resulting in long term Partnerships.
* Developing a comprehensive understanding of Our Clients, Our Service Offerings, Our Competitive Landscape and Our sales and Delivery Capabilities.
* Promotion of Company to external bodies or construction events.
* Producing reports and other administrative duties as and when required.
* Participate as a team member, sharing ideas and best practice.
* Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
* An experienced communicator with the ability to build client rapport, excellent communication, negotiation and analytical skills.
* Must possess strong commercial awareness with an excellent understanding of affordable housing and how they are funded.
* Be able to lead and facilitate meetings at all levels
* 5+ years' experience in one or more of the following:
* development of social housing ., as an Area Manager or Project Manager for a housing association with strong contacts in local authorities and planning departments;
* land consultancy, land planning with a strong ability in developing option agreements.
* An understanding of the Planning system.
* Demonstration of understanding budget and cost control.
* An understanding of Housing Association funding and Development processes.
* Have an understanding of Building and Construction.
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying to this Development Manager position, then contact Jouel Potter today on (phone number removed)/(phone number removed) or email (url removed)
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, or would like progress on your application at any stage, please feel free to call or email our Construction team on (phone number removed).
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, IT & Tech Support, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website. Please be aware that if unsuccessful, we will retain your CV on file and will endeavour to find you a suitable position unless notified of otherwise