Brand Manager - Old Windsor | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Old Windsor, Royal Windsor and Maidenhead, England
Permanent (Full time)
Location: LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, SL4 4AY
Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 + occasional weekends
Salary: Competitive + pension, life assurance and Merlin Magic Pass - 20 free tickets to our attractions
2021 marks a game changing year for the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort. With the highest investment in a brand new Land opening, the dynamic Marketing Team are embarking on the most talked about, impactful, hotly anticipated marketing campaign we have ever made to secure our position as the number one theme park for families with children aged 2 - 12 years.
Not only this, it is our 25th anniversary of opening the Resort so it is a year of celebration full of heroes, unique experiences and millions of LEGO® bricks. It has never been a better time to join the team.
An amazing opportunity has arisen to be part of this fast-moving marketing team as a Brand Manager at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. This role is based at the Resort in Windsor, located in 150 acres of beautiful parkland, home to two awesome LEGO themed Hotels and a host of rides, shows and attractions built around the iconic LEGO brand.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Brand Manager will manage the presentation of the LEGOLAND brand across all media and materials on and off Resort, creating distinctive, consistent and effective marketing communication to deliver Resort Hotels, Loyalty, Resort Events and CRM attendance targets.
What the job of Brand Manager Involves:
- Brand Management including being a brand guardian, creating marketing assets
- Working with The LEGO Group on new features, and events, integrating with the LEGO drive periods and touch points.
- Relationship Management of external agencies, IP partners eg Warner Brothers and external approval and asset systems
- Campaign Management to drive increased volume and yield in off peak periods through seasonal and volume driving events
- Development of both product and marketing strategy for the LEGOLAND and Merlin Annual Passes to ensure LEGOLAND exceeds targets for both sales, visitation and revenue. Be the voice of our most loyal guests, annual pass holders, within all marketing and Resort planning conversations.
- Be the Brand key contact for the two onsite Hotels to ensure our accommodation offering lives up to the guest expectation and is consistently excellent
- Build a CRM strategy to support the overall Resort marketing strategy, promote sign - up to the LEGOLAND database through all touchpoints and ensure compelling and effective creative for all CRM campaigns
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working as a Brand Manager or equivalent within a busy, face paced environment
- A strategic background and experience of through-the-line Brand planning and activation
- A strong knowledge of brand management and consumer marketing
- The ability to work at pace
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communications skills translating complex issues to stakeholders at all level.
Benefits of joining the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort:
- Company Bonus
- Pro Rata Holiday Allowance based on 28 days full time equivalent
- Private pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Merlin Magic Pass - 20 free tickets for you, your family and friends to enjoy all of our Merlin Attractions across the world
- 25% discount in Merlin retail shops and restaurants
- 40% discount online off LEGO, and much more!
A job with Merlin isn’t like a job anywhere else. With attractions around the world, from rollercoasters to wax figures, we don’t trade in suits, handshakes or briefcases. We trade in fun. In smiles, shrieks and spine-tingles. In Memories. In magic. But there are no tricks behind our magic. Instead, there are people like you. Passionate, dedicated people who are committed to making sure our worldwide attractions and guests’ experiences are the best they can be.
To apply for the position of Brand Manager within our Marketing Team please use the 'Apply Now’ function.